The conveniently wall-hung kiosk is located in our entrance area and is packed with recipe ideas that are available to you, free-of-charge, at the touch of a button.
Select from categories including Dinner in a Hurry, Fine Dining, Making Marinades & many more…then drill down to find mouth watering dishes such as ‘Cajun Spiced Lamb Patties‘, ‘Beef with Puttenesca Sauce‘ and ‘Balsamic Glazed Lamb Chops‘ to name only a few!!An example of a ‘quick print’ kiosk recipe is as follows:
Beef Rump Steak with Puttenesca Sauce
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 4 rump steaks
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 190 g jar sundried tomato concentrate
- 3 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 50 g Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1 tbsp capers, rinsed and drained
- pinch of sugar
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 400 g fettuccine, cooked
1. Brush each rump steak lightly with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Preheat the char-grill pan to hot before adding the meat.
2. Cook on one side until the first sign of moisture appears. Turn steaks once only. Test the steaks for degree of doneness with tongs. Rare is soft, medium feels springy and well done is very firm.
3. While steaks are cooking add a little oil to a frypan, add garlic, tomato concentrate, anchovy fillets, chilli, olives and capers. Cook stirring constantly for 2 to 3 minutes, add a small pinch of sugar. Add parsley, mix well. Mix the sauce through the cooked fettuccine.
4. Remove steaks from heat, loosely cover with foil and rest steaks for 2 minutes before serving.
Slice the beef (once rested) and serve on a bed of the fettuccine.
The kiosk is also your one-stop shop for your Loyalty Program points tally & other tips and ideas to help you in the kitchen!